Peterborough Garden Park Store Specials! July 08 2015
Andronicas World of Coffee Peterborough Garden Park store is now offering
Afternoon Tea set just for £5, and Treat Set just for £3!
Enjoy delicious afternoon bite!
Find Andronicas coffee at Harrods! July 01 2015
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our main office at +44 (0)20 7729 4411
Bringing out the best in your beans June 22 2015
Coffee has been around since 800AD, but many people still don't know how to get the best out of their beans. Brewing the perfect cup takes time and care
Freshness - Keep coffee in a dark airtight container at room temperature. Buy freshly roasted beans every two weeks to fully retain the delicate flavours released by the roasting process.
Flavour - To extract the full flavour, grind the coffee appropriately for the brewing method. Coarse grind cafetiére coffee which is in contact with the water for 4 minutes, whereas a fine grind is required for the 22-30 second espresso.
Water - Filtered water maintains the purity of the coffee flavour. Brew at between 88 and 92 ˚C; too hot and it will burn the coffee, too cold and it cannot adequately extract its full flavour. With cafetiére coffee, cover the grounds and stir, then pour in the remaining water.
Proportions - The classic recipe for cafetiére coffee is 14-16 grams ground coffee per 180ml water. For espresso, use 7 grams per shot. Remember taste is subjective; you may prefer your cup a different strength.
Useful tips for choosing the best coffee for you June 22 2015
The original Arabic word for coffee means 'wine of the bean' and choosing a coffee to your personal taste can seem just as complex as choosing the right wine. To help you decide, we've given each of the coffees on our list acidity and body ratings.
- Region of origin strongly influences every coffee's unique flavour profile. If you enjoy one Brazilian coffee for example, you are likely to appreciate other coffees from that region.
- Acidity ranges from very smooth (rated 1) to bright and tangy (rated 5)
- Body ranges from a light mouth feel (rated 1) to full (rated 5)
- Roast the roasting time you choose depends very much on your taste. A full City roast will maximise the coffee's taste profile without disguising its finer points. As the length of roasting time increases, the inherent flavours of the bean become less apparent. With a Dark or Burnt roast, the gourmet flavours of these speciality beans are eclipsed by the roasting flavours.
Try Reusable Nespresso® Compatible Coffee Capsules! June 01 2015
Do you have a Nespresso® machine at home or at office?
Then you should try reusable coffee capsules for Nespresso® coffee machines!
Here is a list of all the benefits :
- It gives you freedom to choose your own coffee
- You can fill it with freshly roasted coffee - meaning fast, easy & delicious cup of coffee at home or at office
- It's much cheaper than getting pre-filled capsules!
Below is a video demonstration on how it works. For more information view here.
Royal Windsor Horse Show May 08 2015
We will have our coffee counter set up at the
Royal Windsor Horse Show starting 13th May 2015.
We will be there for the whole 5 days and the last day is 17th May (Sun).
We look forward to seeing you there!